about the company
Our client is a global provider of waste, water and energy management solutions. This leader in optimized resource management is now looking for a Senior/Technician, Mechanical/Maintenance to join their team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Responsible for the maintenance activities work task as direct instruction by the Mechanical Supervisor or Engineer (Maintenance) to maintain machines
- Hands-on experience in servicing of rotating equipment like various types of Pumps, chain and belt conveyors, mixers, blowers,agitators, fans and rotary valves.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of pump failures.
- Hands-on experience in mechanical seal assembly.
- Able to read and understand the P&ID.
- Timely close all work orders assigned by supervisor in CMMS.
- Participate in monthly safety committee meetings.
- Conduct routine 5S at maintenance workshop, store, substations and work area at site.
- Ensure pre-site check of job tasks to be performed and prepare necessary tools, consumables, etc. before the start of job.
- Ensure to maintain adequate use of tools, supplies and parts to accurately repair all equipment.
- Perform with maintenance employees along with other technical personnel, contractors to work together to attain set objectives.
- NITEC/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience of working with static and rotating equipment in a Chemical Process or Treatment Plant Industry.
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft applications (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Experience in using CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) is an advantage.
- Experience in refractory repair work is an advantage.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and respond to callouts on a non-routine basis
- Willing to commit to rotating day and night shifts (Shift Pattern: 2-3-3-2) (shift allowances and OT applicable)
- Willing to work in the West (Tuas/Joo Koon/Boon Lay) (company transport provided from Boon Lay MRT)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...