about the company
Our client is a leading digital asset mining service provider with a global presence across the United States, Europe and other regions. Founded by a pioneer in the crypto industry, they are dedicated to providing customers with the most reliable mining eco-services. This rapidly expanding company now has an exciting opportunity for a Senior/Mechanical Design Engineer to join the dynamic team.
about the team
You will get the chance to be a part of a new and exciting team embarking on initiatives to support the company’s vision for a greener and ecological future.
about the job
- Perform design activities across various design stages from conceptual design to detailed component design, design calculation, design documentation, final implementation and commissioning.
- Communicate with FEA analysis on analysis requirements, validate results and work with analysts to refine and optimize designs.
- Ensure interfaces with other engineering disciplines are properly defined and executed for a seamless system integration.
- Participate in prototype testing, field installation and commissioning work as needed.
- Ensure engineering designs are performed appropriately and accurately.
- Bachelor of Science / Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in engineering design. Candidates with more than 10 years of experience will be considered for senior positions
- Candidates with experiences in equipment / system design from Oil and Gas upstream / Power Generation industries will be highly preferred
- Candidates with good knowledge of thermo/fluid dynamic concepts and design aspects of pressure vessel/equipment will have added advantage.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172