about the company
Our client is a reputable energy supplier in Singapore, including producing, trading and retailing of energy. This company is also one of the largest electricity generators in Singapore. They’re now looking for Senior/Mechanical Engineers to join their dynamic Mechanical Maintenance team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Perform scheduled plant inspection according to maintenance regime as well as ensuring that our gas plant, auxiliaries and common systems are maintained
- Coordination of all Mechanical Maintenance programmes (PM & CM)
- Manage and optimize all planned plant/equipment maintenance activities during minor and major overhauls and inspections
- Responsible for the functional tests and analyzes the failures related to mechanical systems and components and recommends corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence. Troubleshooting of defects issues & carrying out failure analysis.
- Study, evaluate and implement plant improvement projects to enhance overall plant reliability, availability and performance
- Execute approved plant improvement works
- Supervision of maintenance contract works and prepare work procedures for all maintenance activities
- Prepare technical specifications for equipment parts and work services. Manage the procurement of parts and services.
- Manage a team effectively through day-to-day activities
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in engineering/maintenance from the Utilities/Oil & Gas Sector
- Sound Mechanical engineering maintenance knowledge and standards. Good knowledge of safety and statutory requirements.
- Willing to work in a hot and humid environment (allowances provided)
- Willing to work in the West (transport shuttle provided from MRT)
If you are interested in exploring this position, kindly apply directly or send you cv to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...