about the company
Our client is a leading global solar panel manufacturer dedicated to delivering innovative and world-class solar manufacturing technology in the solar and semiconductor industry. They’re now on a look out for a Senior/Quality Engineer to join their company during this exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Develop and implement quality control plan for adequacy and suitability for the production and during new product introduction
- Drive improvement of material, process and product quality by monitoring quality indicators such as SPC, defect rates
- Non-conforming materials and products management
- Benchmark, develop/innovate and implement inspection methods and procedures
- Support customer audits and 3rd party inspection routines
- Serve as QA department rep in qualification activities of new materials/suppliers in quality aspects.
- Drive supplier quality through audits to ensure conformance to specification and continuous improvement
- Develop understanding of product reliability and its corresponding components’ contribution
- Support product qualification process by conducting experiments with other engineers.
- Participate in internal quality audits to drive conformance and continuous improvement in product quality
- Execute in accordance to QMS requirements (make revision to documents, WI, SOPs)
- Support product qualification process (Provide quality requirements in FMEA, SPC, DOE, Control plan and other processes and procedures as required/suitable)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical or Electrical)
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in either R&D, process or quality functions (min 3 years experience to be qualified for the senior position)
- Keen interest in the renewable sector
- Willing to work in the western part of Singapore (Tuas / Pioneer / Joo Koon) (islandwide transport provided)
- Training will be provided for those with no experience prior
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...