about the company
Our client is a leading cryptographic technology company, a supplier of different technologies for information security appliances, systems and applications. Backed by Temasek holdings, this local company has exciting opportunities for a Senior/PCB Designer to join the team.
about the team
Reporting into the Head of Engineering, you will be a key member of the engineering team, working with our electronics and mechanical engineers in designing high quality, high speed, low noise analog PCB.
about the job
- Carry out entire flow of PCB design from schematic capture, footprint creation, placement, routing to Gerber generation and manufacturing data packages for security products
- Design high quality, high speed, low noise analog PCB
- Ensure manufacturability of PCB via EQ with PCB manufacturer
- Liaise with production subcontractors on any mass-production issues
- Support CAD library administration including symbol, footprint generation and database administration
- Diploma/Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience as PCB designer using PADS Pro from library, schematic, layout and Gerber generation
- Experience with analog, digital, high speed, impedance control layout techniques
- Understand PCB layout risks and be able to reduce risk in layout design supervision
- Candidates who are familiar with the design of RF Technology, products with FPGA and power & analog circuit design will be highly desirable
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172