about the company
Our client is a global leading supplier of semi-finished copper and copper alloy products, serving the semiconductor, automotive, datacom, consumer and industrial/factory automation industries. They’re on a look out for a reliable Senior/Principal QA/Customer Quality Engineer to join the team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
Reporting into the QA Manager, this person will be responsible for:
- Resolve customer complaints (onsite & off site) for existing and new customer accounts
- Customer Field Application Failure Claim resolution
- Facilitate Non-conforming Product disposal (EW, EAF, RMA)
- Liaise with inter-department on Customer Claim issues, i.e. RTV, payment, retain sample.
- Plans and coordinates with Production on non-conformance product screening.
- Conduct containment measures and MRB controls.
- Conduct Specification Review (Product and Corporate)
- Lead Customer Audit / Visits
- Review and oversee Improvement Plans, Projects and Technology Roadmaps update.
- Establish visit programs to customers
- Provide engineering support to Internal Departments on quality and technical issues.
- Participate in Internal Quality Audit program
- Develop Systems, optimize Work processes for Operational excellence
- Process Change Management (ECN, PCN, PPAP)
- Training of junior staff
- Degree/Diploma in Material Science/Mechanical/Precision Engineering/Chemical Processing/Quality Management
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in metal fabrication, precision engineering, etching or tool & die industry will be an added advantage
- Proficient with MS Office
- Good knowledge or hands on with SAP is an advantage
- Expert on ISO Standards and ISO Internal Auditing
- Willing to work in the West (Pioneer/Jurong/Joo Koon)
If you are interested in exploring this position, kindly send your CV to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172