about the company
Our client is a global leader in producing chemical and specialty materials used in most industries and consumer applications. They’re on a look out for a highly motivated and reliable Process Engineer/Technology Steward to join their dynamic team.
What you will be here for
- Provide process engineering support for process designs and modifications, process safety, unit improvement, and other chemical engineering technical support activities (including process troubleshooting) to the plant.
- Lead teams to develop operation strategies to improve operations, quality and safety of the operating units.
- Responsible for providing safe, environmentally sound and cost-effective solutions in the process engineering area
- Work with Operations to monitor day-to-day unit operations, correct problems, and assist in improvements.
- Conduct feasibility studies and design improvements to capacity, efficiency, process safety and environmental controls. Formulate design basis, prepare process design specifications, and evaluate costs and benefits.
- Participate and lead safety reviews of process changes to improve process safety performance.
- Utilize risk assessment/management techniques in support of process hazard analysis.
What you will need
- Degree/diploma in Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of process experience in the petrochemical/refinery/pharmaceutical industry
- Must have chemical industry/plant work experience and willing to work in plant unit
- Demonstrated knowledge in using chemical and process engineering methods
- Knowledge in PHA techniques (HAZOP, What If, Fault Tree, LOPA etc) would be desirable
- Willing to work in the West
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...