about the company
Our client is a global leader in semiconductor assembly and test services for semiconductor chips used in communications devices, consumer devices, devices for industrial & medical applications etc. With production facilities and offices worldwide, they’re looking for a Senior/Die Attach Engineer to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
What you will be here for
- Conduct of abnormality (ABN) analysis to ensure defect rate is within acceptable level
- Investigate and resolve ABN issues to avoid process yield fluctuations
- Review ABN cases reported by production
- Provide risk assessment and bracketing of lots
- Evaluate and conduct yield improvement measures
- Present finding and recommendation to team lead for approval and implementation
- Monitor process performance data to establish good control parameters
- Investigate root causes of process failures
- Enforce compliance of safety and good manufacturing practices and processes in production areas
- Carry out and evaluate new process / material introduction in the context of process improvement and cost reduction
What you will need
- Degree in Mechanical/Material Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in die attach process
- Proficient in statistical tools and possess Design of Experiment knowledge
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...