about the company
Our client is a global leader in producing chemical and specialty materials used in most industries and consumer applications. They’re on a look out for a highly motivated and reliable Process Engineer/Technology Steward to join their dynamic team.
What you will be here for
- Provide process engineering support for process designs and modifications, process safety, unit improvement, and other chemical engineering technical support activities (including process troubleshooting) to the plant.
- Lead teams to develop operation strategies to improve operations, quality and safety of the operating units.
- Responsible for providing safe, environmentally sound and cost-effective solutions in the process engineering area
- Work with Operations to monitor day-to-day unit operations, correct problems, and assist in improvements.
- Conduct feasibility studies and design improvements to capacity, efficiency, process safety and environmental controls. Formulate design basis, prepare process design specifications, and evaluate costs and benefits.
- Participate and lead safety reviews of process changes to improve process safety performance.
- Utilize risk assessment/management techniques in support of process hazard analysis.
What you will need
- Degree/diploma in Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of process experience in the petrochemical/refinery/pharmaceutical industry
- Must have chemical industry/plant work experience and willing to work in plant unit
- Demonstrated knowledge in using chemical and process engineering methods
- Knowledge in PHA techniques (HAZOP, What If, Fault Tree, LOPA etc)
- Willing to work in the West
If you are interested in the position, kindly use the ‘apply’ function. Alternatively you may contact Yiling at +65 6510 7412.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...