about the company
Our client is a leading global industrial, process and specialty gases and chemicals company. This reputable provider of total gas solutions for various industries is now looking for Senior/Process Technicians to join their dynamic team to support their expansion.
about the job
- Be compliant with safety, health, environmental, quality and relevant industry standards.
- Ensure safe, efficient, and reliable operation of assets
- Responsible for investigating and troubleshooting process issues and outages
- Support process improvement, productivity and reliability projects
- Plann, supervise, and execute operation activities
- Be compliant to all Procedures, Routines, Logs and other Operational Processes
- Meet contractual and supply commitments
- Responsible for planning and executing TAR operational activities
- Be Accountable for controllable site costs and timely and accurate data reporting
- ITE in Chemical Process technology/Diploma in Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Possess minimum 2 years of process plant operational experience
- Possesses years of DCS Panel experience (ideally in O&G industry)
- Willing to work in the West (transport arrangements provided)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...