about the company
Our client is a global technology and engineering company focused on helping manufacturers automate and optimize their production processes. This renowned leader is now looking for a Senior/Product Engineer (Electronics) to join their team during this exciting time.
about the job
- Develops solutions for high reliability industrial process control applications
- Collaborates with manufacturing to ensure yield rates, quality levels and cost targets are achieved.
- Identifies and implements cost reduction opportunities.
- Manages and executes projects in accordance with Fisher engineering processes, standards and ISO9001.
- Provides technical product support and expertise to Sales, Marketing and Customers.
- Possess ability to troubleshoot design and product performance.
- Assumes overall project and product responsibility for engineering documentation maintenance (i.e. bill of material specifications, part number setup information and general specifications)
- Collects develops, maintains and organizes project file documentation in proper order and according to Flow Control Engineering standards.
- Tests finished product for quality purposes and recommend changes to product specifications
- Interacts and communicates effectively with global Product Engineering, 3rd party approval agents and global Manufacturing facilities for product support.
- Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Electronics Hardware Design and Development.
- Knowledge in schematics design, electronics design, analogue design and skills in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience in circuit analysis that deals with electronics components
- Expert knowledge of electronic test equipment including scopes, meters, signal generators, etc.
- Ability to understand mechanical, pneumatic and electronic systems.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172