about the company
Our client is a leading cryptographic technology company, a supplier of different technologies for information security appliances, systems and applications. Backed by Temasek holdings, this local company has exciting opportunities for a Senior/Program Engineer (Operations) to join the team.
about the job
- Take charge of projects transfer from development to operations
- Support development projects
- Be responsible for ensuring documents and procedures are in place to independently handle repeat sales orders.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of production, maintenance and ad-hoc repairs
- Revising plans as appropriate to meet changing requirements of internal and external customers.
- Monitor and manage suppliers’ performance to meet delivery, cost and quality targets
- Identify and mitigate program risks and implement risk mitigation plans
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to meet Key Performance Indicators and Operational deliverables.
- Degree/Diploma holders in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience from the electronics/manufacturing industry
- Must have some knowledge/experience in PCBA, NPI
- PMP or related certification is a plus
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly or send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...