about the company
Our client is a global leader and manufacturer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. With production facilities and regional business and technology centers worldwide, they have exciting opportunities for a Project Engineer to join their team to be part of their Global Engineering AP team to execute projects for the Singapore Manufacturing Plant.
What you will be here for
- To plan, develop and execute and steward projects in areas of safety, cost and schedule.
- To develop contracting strategies and Work Breakdown Structure for projects (may range from Major Capacity Increase projects to Minor LAF projects)
- Lead contractors in various project development and execution activities.
- Participate in Project Management Community of Practice.
- May also lead Projects as Stage Manager, tasked to be in charge and steward Project Management Systems.
- To be familiar with various OIMS systems in the plant and its linkage to project management.
- To be familiar with IMPACT system, and use it during project development and execution.
- Pro-actively seek out safety enhancement, cost savings and schedule improvement opportunities
- Work with other Engineering Specialists to develop equipment standards, guidelines and best practice.
- Provide technical support, modify, and/or develop preventative maintenance practices to improve reliability.
What you will need
- Degree in Mechanical, Instrument/Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience from the Chemical/Petrochemical industry
- Experience in brownfield projects highly desirable
- Willing to work in the West (company transport provided)
- Good working knowledge of project management.
If you are interested in the position, kindly use the ‘apply’ function. Alternatively you may contact Yiling at +65 6510 7412.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...