about the company
Our client is a leading cryptographic technology company, a supplier of different technologies for information security appliances, systems and applications. Backed by Temasek holdings, this local company has exciting opportunities for a Senior/Quality Engineer to join the team.
about the job
- Manage the overall activities for incoming quality, in-process and outgoing quality control and inspection.
- Conduct periodic audits and manage suppliers' quality performances.
- Engage suppliers/customers in resolution of quality issues and complaints.
- Analyze field returns and production data, work with engineers in implementing containment, corrective and preventive actions to solve quality issues, providing CAR to stakeholders.
- Documentation and reporting of quality performances and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to management.
- Spearhead Operation's audit for conformance to ISO standards
- Degree/Diploma in an Engineering Discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge in ISO 9001 and manufacturing processes of PCB, PCBA and Mechanical parts.
- Experience in Quality inspection, Acceptable Quality Level (AQL), Quality Improvement Cycle, Cost of Quality and Excel spreadsheet analysis.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...