I am currently working with a well known biotechnology research company. Office located in Woodlands - but there's shuttle bus provided from multiple MRT stations.
Hybrid working arrangement now. Working hours 8am to 5pm. Can end work at 5pm and have more personal time.
● Develop end to end automated integration, verification and continuous integration system
● Develop, maintain and enhance automated test framework, tools and unit tests
● Work with software engineers and bioinformatics scientists to understand analysis algorithms & develop automated test solution(s)
● Partner with software verification engineers to test applications manually as needed
● Prepare necessary test artifacts required for formal software / product release
skills and requirements
● Bachelor of Science degree in in computer science or related field
● Min 5 years of experience
● Software test development experience with programming or scripting language (Python preferred)
● Experience in architecting end-to-end automated test suite for API, desktop, web apps and experience with test frameworks such as pytest, Playwright, or similar
● Experience writing verification plans, test cases, defects reports, executing & managing test cases using test cases management system and writing verification reports
● Experience working with databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL, cloud computing such as Amazon Web Services and Docker/Kubernetes
● Experience with CI/CD, Continuous Testing
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...