about the company
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of semiconductor assembly equipment. Together with its extensive expertise in process technology, this company is well positioned to provide customers with next-generation semiconductor and electronic assembly solutions. This rapidly expanding company has exciting opportunities for a Staff/Senior Quality & Failure Analysis Engineer to join their team.
about the job
- Manage and drive customer quality and reliability requirements
- Ensure timely and accurate identification of failures by performing characterization of failures, part analysis and fault isolation (mechanical, electrical, process, and/or system level, on part level or machine level)
- Use methodologies such as FEMA, DOE, Fish Bone, 8D, and data analytics tools (e.g. Advanced Microsoft Excel) when carrying out root cause investigations
- Perform failure analysis and root cause investigation
- Communicate status and results to customers and internal stakeholders
- Provide timely troubleshooting support to field engineers in helping to identify and rectify product/process failures
- Serve as a liaison between customer, field engineers and internal stakeholders on quality and reliability issues
- Manage closed loop corrective action for quality and reliability issues
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Engineering, Technical Support or Failure Analysis is preferred
- Experience with hands-on on wire bonding equipment is preferred
- Experience with hands-on troubleshooting of complex electro/mechanical equipment using tools such as oscilloscope
- Ability to read and interpret complex engineering data sheets and engineering specifications, as well as perform gap analysis
- May need to travel occasionally on short notice to customer location for troubleshooting and problem resolution
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172