about the company
Our client is a global technology and engineering company focused on helping manufacturers automate and optimize their production processes. This renowned leader is now looking for a Senior/Supplier Quality/Performance Engineer to join their dynamic team during this exciting time.
What you will be here for
Reporting to the Supplier Performance Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for Quality, speed, flexibility, and reliability of assigned commodities.
- Support global factory operations through fast resolution of supplier non-conformances, including short term containment, root cause identification, and long term, effective corrective actions.
- Lead evaluation and approval of new suppliers and parts using the Advanced Quality Planning process to deliver guaranteed quality and short lead times at launch.
- Lead supplier development projects (as prioritized and assigned) to improve performance using the Supplier Performance Process, Lean, and Six Sigma tools.
- Support resolving supplier quality problems and improving supplier manufacturing and business processes.
- Identify and implement new materials and manufacturing technologies
- Confer with Quality Assurance, Development Engineering and Marketing to clarify specifications and assure an accurate understanding of the quality required.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand business priorities and drive key improvement matrices.
- Provide management with regular updates on commodity matrices performance & related action plans moving forward.
- Assist tactical buyers with problem resolution and provide procedural guidance, as needed
What you will need
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering with experience in related Supply Chain function of Commodity Management, Supplier Performance Engineering, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge in Lean techniques; SPC, 6-Sigma and Process Improvement tools.
- Knowledge of ISO 9000:2000 Quality System and Working knowledge of Supplier and Process audits.
- Willing to work in the West (Company shuttle provided)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...