about the company
Our client is a global technology company focused in the manufacturing and supplying of automotive components. They provide solutions to the global automotive and commercial vehicle market and now have opportunities for a Senior/Test Development Engineer to join their team.
about the job
- Design, develop and implement test processes, equipment, jigs and fixtures for manufacturing of new products
- Develop manufacturing test software, system and fixture.
- Install and commission test programs and systems.
- Perform circuit board design review for testability and manufacturability.
- Plan projects and meet departmental cost / quality / engineering objectives.
- Monitor test yield, take corrective actions and cost reductions.
- Conduct training and provide documents of test systems.
- Bachelor in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the test engineering field
- Proficient in test programming knowledge such as Visual Basic, C++, TestStand, LabView and LabWindows CVI
- Good knowledge of Electronics Circuit is highly desirable
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...