- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Stable organization
- An end-user environment
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company within their industry and with a presence of more than 50 years in the market. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Server Specialist to join their team.
About the job
Your responsibility involves:
- Monitor, manage, and maintain server hardware and software.
- Install, configure, and maintain server operating systems, including Windows and Linux.
- Manage server virtualization technologies, such as VMWare or Hyper-V.
- Monitor server performance and take proactive steps to optimize and improve performance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve server issues and outages in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with other IT team members to develop and implement server backup and disaster recovery plans.
- Ensure server security and implement necessary security measures, such as firewalls, access controls, and encryption.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest server technologies and trends and make recommendations for server upgrades and improvements.
- Create and maintain documentation for server configurations, procedures, and policies.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of L2 and L3 Server/system experience. Experience in Windows, VMWare is required for the role and Nutanix would be of an added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment and a stable organization and also have the opportunity to have exposure in various technologies.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)