- Regional and team management exposure
- Autonomy to make key decision for the service delivery/helpdesk
About the company
Our Client is a market leader within their industry with global footprint across more than 20 countries. With expansion plans, they are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager/ Helpdesk Manager/ IT Service Lead, APAC to join their team.
About the job
Reporting directly to the Regional IT director, your responsibility includes:
- Responsible for all reported IT incidents and support problem management process
- Managing the helpdesk support team
- Managing and maintenance of the IT assets
- Promote IT security awareness and train employees on both software and hardware
- Establishing service level management practices to ensure that the level of service from internal and external service providers is according to the standards
- Driving continuous improvement to improve service level agreement.
- Assisting and providing support on ISO 27001 accreditation project and Information Security ongoing activities
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience in Helpdesk Management with experience in Office 365. Prior experience in managing a team and regional exposure is required for the role.
Familiarity with ISO 27001 is an added advantage for the role.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment with regional and team management exposure.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.