- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Stable organization in an end-user environment
- Regional exposure
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company within the financial services industry and with a presence of more than 20 years in the market. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for an IT Support Specialist/Engineer/Service Desk Analyst (Level 1 and 2) to join their team.
About the job
Your role involves:
- Provide first point of contact support to end users, including guidance, training, and advice where applicable
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees in a professional and timely manner
- Take ownership of issues and requests and manage to resolution
- Manage customer expectations and provide regular updates
- Manage the flow of work coming into the team effectively, escalating where necessary
- Ensure BAU and projects are delivered to a high quality and on time
- Ensure incidents and problems are managed correctly always documenting all steps for later analysis
- Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role, including all relevant regulatory and legislative training
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 2 to 3 years of IT support experience (Level 1,2) in an end-user environment. Prior experience within the financial industry/institutions is a must for the role. Strong understanding in ITIL practices is highly preferred.
Proficiency in Mandarin language is required as you’ll need to communicate with counterparts from China.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment and also have the opportunity to have regional exposure.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ or 6510 6320. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....