about the company
Our client is a global manufacturer and supplier of automotive components, industrial and consumer products. They are in search of an Automotive Service Engineer to join their dynamic team.
about the job
- Provide technical support and quality information collection to car manufacturers, distributors and Service Dealers (SD) for continuous product quality improvement.
- Support to establish and manage SD network expansion in responsible territories.
- Conduct both onsite and virtual technical trainings, audit to SD
- Ensure all repair equipment and diagnostic tools are well maintained and operational ready.
- Provide ad-hoc support to automotive sales and related departments to strengthen the overall automotive business.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering, Automotive or related field
- Minimum 3 years of technical / hands-on experience in the automotive industry
- Must be comfortable with some traveling within SEA
- Experience in conducting trainings (both theory and practical)
- Experience in the automotive aftermarket and dealership management segment would be highly desirable
- Good technical knowledge in the automotive industry
- Well verse in Microsoft Office Application (Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...