about the company
Our client is a world’s leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of home appliances with manufacturing and technology research centers globally. With a global presence in Asia, Europe and America, they have exciting opportunities for a highly dedicated and customer focused Service Manager to join the team and make a difference.
about the job
Reporting into the Head, Service Quality & Technical Solutions, you will be leading the Southeast Asia regional service excellence and building strong relationships with the market teams and regional customers.
- Manage day to day operational support to the regional customers
- Provide technical/operational support and spearhead the product quality initiative for the regional customers and NSO
- Serious fault & quality reporting, technical resolution & support to regional customers - liaising with FPS & TRS leads
- Product quality reporting and regular meeting cadence with the suppliers for the distributor and NSO markets
- Instill mechanism for regular connect with the customers
- Spare parts management by liaising with the GFC team for NSO & Regional customers
- Deliver service profit plan thru sales of spare parts and explore new revenue channels
- Technical support to the SEA customers
- Warranty & claim management
- Introduce ‘New product introduction (NPI)’ ensuring a closer connect during the initial period for all future launches
- Diploma/Degree in electrical or electronics engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in the electronics/electrical consumer goods/home appliance industry would be highly desirable
- Willing to work in the East
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172