about the company
Our client is a global provider of access services and solutions, such as security doors, automated entrances and digital locks. This highly technology focused company is now looking for Service Technicians to join their dynamic field service team.
about the job
- Carry out schedule and retrofits automatic door parts; mechanical, electrical and electronic
- Troubleshoot and conduct site check on the automatic entrance and propose parts recommendations for user consideration
- Provide site report to client for the purpose of completion of works,
- Testing/commissioning. Decommissioning and conduct risk assessment of all automatic entrance related system and products
- Propose upgrades of automatic door entrances as well as providing feasible solutions to clients existing door entrances
- Keeping assigned service vehicle in good roadworthy condition and to upkeep vehicles cleanliness and hygiene at all times
- Keep updated on product information and technical know-how
- Maintaining all tools and equipment provided in a good working condition and to exchange timely when tools/equipment provided are found damaged
- ITE/Diploma in Engineering
- Experienced in electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Possesses a Class 3 Driving License.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...