about the company
Our Client is a global leader in corporate and investment banking offering a full suite of banking services to customers worldwide. They strongly believe in supporting employee’s professional development and career growth and have invested in employees’ wellness with benefits and programs.
about the job
- You will be part of a team that is responsible for performing settlement duties for the Japanese market, covering Japanese Government Bond and Corporate Bond
- JGB and Corporate bond settlement control
- Handling Standing Settlements Instructions (SSI) set up and correction requests
- Cash and Positions reconciliation
- Investigating and resolving all trade exceptions and managing client and trading desk queries
- Report and escalate issues and support resolution through process enhancements.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
skills and experience required
- Min. Bachelor degree in Banking & Finance or a relevant discipline
- Possess investment banking experience in settlements and trade support functions
- Good knowledge on cash equity products
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Independent and motivated to excel
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- The ability to speak, read and write Japanese language at a business level, as you will be required to liaise with stakeholders from Japan and handle business documents in their native language
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Krystal Kwah at 65171620 (EA: 94C3609/ R22104933)...