about the company
My client is in the machinery manufacturing.With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exicting time in their development.
about the job
- Ensure transportation suppliers freight bill are submitted on time
- Verify transportation supplier Invoices for any discrepancy
- Ensure proper supporting documents are available for validation process
- Update transportation suppliers with their invoice status
- Maintain transportation suppliers invoice grief log for inbound and outbound shipments
- Follow up on Credit/ Debit notes to be recovered from transportation suppliers
- Submission of approved invoices to APSS
skills & experience required
- Diploma / Higher Nitec in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics
- Min 2 years’ experiences in international transportation
- Background in freight forwarding or air and ocean transportation
- Experienced in freight forwarder management
- Min 2 years of experience in freight billing / invoices
- Willing to work in western part of Singapore (Jurong / Boon Lay )
- Able to commence within short notice period / immediate
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...