- APAC/Regional Role
- Opportunity to work with the latest Cloud Software Development Strategies
About the Company
Our client is one of the market leaders in the innovative tech solutions industry, with an array of world class products. They have a well established presence of more than 20 years with more than 10,000 employees globally. With Rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for an Site Reliability Engineer (AWS), to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Site Reliability Engineer (AWS), your responsibility involves:
- Facilitating Cloud CI/CD release process using tools and technologies such as Jenkins / Terraform.
- Performing cloud resources provisioning, this includes configuration through Command Line Interface or API.
- Performing monitoring activities while implementing metrics, this can include working with docker container technologies.
- Participating in service impact incidents and providing resolutions, this includes root cause analysis and post-mortem discussions.
Skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 3 years of working experience in a Devops / Cloud related role with working knowledge of AWS Serverless technologies, services, or infrastructure architecture.
You should also have a good experience with CI/CD release processes and container related technologies.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global MNC as their Site Reliability Engineer (AWS). Being part of the Global HQ IT team, you will get to work on CI/CD, Latest Cloud Software developments projects initiated from Singapore to be driven across global operations in the areas of Cloud and Automation.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me
at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.