about the company
Our client is a global manufacturer of robotics application for various industries. This rapidly expanding company is looking for a talented Senior / Robotics Engineer to take on this challenging role.
about the job
- Provide robotic technical expertise to help broader team in strategic product decisions
- Program and debug robot movement to meet product/solution needs with consideration on safety, speed, and reliability
- Lead and participate in selection of key robotic components, materials, etc.
- Participate in concept and design of mechanical modules, sub-assembly, etc. for use with/by robot arms
- Deep dive into 3D mechanical designs in fixtures, grippers, tooling, brackets, etc. for robotic solutions
- Develop and debug PLC based control system concepts and architecture according to requirements
- Provide pneumatic architecture to include layouts and schematics
- Create Bill of Materials, drawings for manufacturing, QC audit, etc.
- Create and maintain related controlled documentation (logics & functional schematics, state machine, scenarios, sequencing & timing diagrams, acceptance test procedures, technical/operational/maintenance
- Master / Bachelor’s Degree in Mechatronics / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of experience in robotics applications / development
- Proficient in Robot programming and robot hardware
- Familiar with robotic applications (e.g. handling, tightening, gripping)
- Knowledge of robotics brands such as COMAU, ABB, KUKA, STAUBLI, UR or FANUC
- Familiar with Profilbus、Profinet、DeviceNet、EthernetIP、
- Experience with Programmable Logic Controller
- Experience with C/C++/C# is a plus
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...