about the company
My client is a well-established leader in their industry, ranked top few worldwide.
about the role
The Software Architect is responsible for providing technical leadership, planning and architecting
the product and related projects globally. This includes:
leading technical direction and framework, planning and transitioning to the desired technical
architecture and architecting the software, technical and infrastructure related frameworks, working
closely with product and project teams to ensure strong foundation and rollout of products
globally via a sound cloud-native architecture.
- Technical Leadership in software architecture
- Translate business requirements into detailed architecture and designs
- Ensures software architecture is flexible, configurable and extensible to meet current and future business requirements
- Take lead in rapid prototyping
- Design technical solutions with reference to enterprise architecture standards
- Ensures the technical architecture adopts cloud-native architecture and framework
- Sets the direction and builds the framework for CI/CD to accelerate the product development cycle
- Give direction to selected components (e.g. API framework, CI/CD, UI components) and brings leadership to these components for Group IT.
- Planning and transitioning to desired technical architecture
- Work with product managers and project managers to ensure that solutions are deployed within agreed timelines and supported after delivery
- Build and implement API solutions for both client and server-side scalable applications
- Build and deploy solutions as micro-services
Skills and experience required
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related
- At least 8 years of software development and IT software architect experience in
- rolling out to overseas sites/installations with at least 4 years in architecture leadership
- position and at least another 4 years in cloud-native project delivery.
- Experience in building Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines in Azure
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies and cloud-native architectures for system designand delivery.
- Knowledge of modern authentication/authorisation mechanisms such as JSON web token,Oauth2
- Knowledge of messaging broker middleware/COTS packages such as Kafka
- Experience in Swagger, AngularJS and Open API frameworks
- Experience with rapid prototyping and POCs/trials
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in front-end component development expertise.
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)