I am currently working with an interesting startup doing B2B marketplace. They are backed by Singapore government owned company, hence very well funded.
● Design and document high level architecture of complex systems and functional flows across multiple teams and projects.
● Understand high level business challenges, goals, processes and making sure they are considered in technical decisions.
● Present, communicate, and evangelize detailed architecture elements to a diverse cross functional (tech + non-tech) audience.
● Support Tech Leads in designing & building the global high level systems and flows, making technical decisions such as architecture, technology stack, databases, infrastructure, best practices.
● Work closely with Data Engineer and Data Science to ensure a smooth capture and flow of data from systems.
● Bootstrap and lead highly complexity projects and coach / mentor engineering staff.
skills and requirements
● Min 10 years in Software engineering using Golang / Java / Rust / C++ (or similar structured languages).
● 5+ years of experience in Event Driven distributed systems.
● Expertise with design patterns for event driven & distributed systems (BDD, DDD, CQRS, Saga, 2/3PC).
● Expertise in designing and documenting architecture (functional diagram, data flows, service diagram, infrastructure).
● Experience with Data Management and Applications such as PII compliance, batch / real-time injection pipelines.
● Hands on with Dev Ops for at least one major cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Alibaba).
● Solid experience with security best practices at application and infrastructure level.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...