about the company.
Our client is a global leader in vision inspection software with great emphasis on training and development. This well-recognised brand company offers a great working environment to drive your career forward.
- Excellent company benefits
about the job
- Designs, develops and maintains application software (mainly C#, WPF, WCF) on Windows platform.
- Collaborates in cross-functional and distributed teams (local and offshore) and works proactively to maximize the success of the research and development projects through design/development of software products and capabilities.
- Follows established practices of agile methodologies, i.e. test-driven development, that will ensure high quality software unit tests and conducts appropriate module/system level and automation testing
- Attend to support/troubleshooting calls when required and provide cohesive solutions.
- Ensure compliance of operations within area of concern with all relevant EHS regulatory requirement and safety policies, procedures and guidelines
- Other duties/ ad hoc tasks as assigned.
skills and experience required
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with min 2 years’ experience in designing and developing applications using OOP/OOD with at least 1 year of experience in C#/.NET, WPF and WCF.
- Working experience with design and implementation of n-tier systems, reusable libraries and development frameworks.
- Good communication and facilitation skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience in writing code for hardware/device integration (user level drivers) a significant advantage
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Annie Ho at annie.ho(@)randstad.com.sg (EA: 94C3609/ R1872517)