about the company
A market leading business is currently looking for smart, creative C++ Developer with a solid theoretical background. This organization is investing heavily in the future technology stack and maturing its Agile working processes.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Manager Software Applications, you will be mainly responsible for software development in C++. The work this team carries out is complex and typically requires someone with a strong fundamental of software design and Algorithm.
about the job
- Apply knowledge of OOAD to build cutting edge software products and solutions
- Participate in design meetings where features, enhancements and bugs are discussed
- Develop high quality C++ Linux applications
- Collaborate with the team members in finding ways to enhance existing enterprise system
- Write tests, latency analysis and debugging
skills and experience required
- 1+ years’ experience in C++ and Windows/LINUX is required
- Solid foundation in computer science with competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Demonstrated experience in software development (design, code, debug, documentation etc.)
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience in customer facing role
If you’re looking for your next C++ Developer role, this could be the role for you!
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact naveen at +65 6510 6530 or naveen.vasudevan (@) randstad.com.sg
(EA: 94C3609/ R1330844)...