about the company
Our client is a well-established multinational bank, offering a broad range of consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. They recognise employees’ drive and talent and strongly believe in empowering employees by supporting their professional development and career growth.
about the role
- Back-end tech: Java, Microservices, Spring (springboot), Kafka, Cassandra, SQL, concurrencies
- Excellent Java developer with good software design principles and the ability to write robust
code and accompanying test suites
- Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps
- Experience in micro-services and container technologies (preferably OpenShift or Docker)
- Minimally 5 years hands on development with investment banking IT experience
The role is on hybrid arrangment.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact me at keren.gicalde @ randstad.com.sg.
EA: 94C3609 | R2210761
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.