About the company
This client is a well known supplier of vision inspection software and equipment. Due to its expansion plan, they are looking to hire more ML engineers to join their team
About the Job
The role involves working within a multidisciplinary team to carry out Research & Development in Machine Learning(ML), Deep Learning(DL) AI solutions for automated optical inspection systems. Your other responsibilities are as follow:
- Software development for GUI, big data management, multi-threaded applications for ML and DL
- Analyze large sets of Visual (images and videos) and Sensor data and train machine learning models using commercial tools such as Cognex as well as open-source platforms(TensorFlow, pyTorch, OpenCV) for detection, classification, tracking, behavioral analysis, anomaly detection.
- Gather customers feedback and continuously improve existing ML models and algorithms.
- Write code (Python/C++/C#) to prepare, use, enhance and test models.
Skills & Experiences Required
You will need min Masters / Degree in engineering/Mathematics/Statistics discipline.
- Knowledge in programming skills in Visual Studio Development Environment.
- Proficient in C# OR C++ is required.
- Knowledge in Image processing and vision inspection systems is preferable.
Please send your updated CV to steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg if you're keen and we can jump on a quick call to discuss it further.