about the company
Our client is a global solutions provider of robotic solutions, artificial intelligence, and virtual reality.
about the job
- Develop, maintain and improve the existing robotic middleware solution with focus on real time behaviour.
- Implementation of real-time software in C++.
- Architect and develop components and solutions at a systems level in a team for both realtime and non realtime use cases in a scalable manner.
- Working in an agile environment with focus on design sprints, test driven development and devops.
- Develop software related to the entire breadth of robotic functionalities (motion planning and algorithms, communication and system integration).
- Develop SDK’s to support decoupling and building software components
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information management, or related field.
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in C++ programming language and software architectures
- Experienced in ROS (Robotic Operating System)
- Proficient knowledge of object-oriented software programming
- Experience in developing software for mission critical components
- Experience in Linux or similar systems
- Proficient to work using available devops toolchains and experience using or being part of SCRUM teams
- Able to work independently
- Experience in multi-threaded and shared memory programming and interprocess communication
- Experiences in open source projects
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kaixinn.
(EA: 94C3609/ R2196712 )