I am currently working with the world's largest cryptocurrency data platform operated since 2014, tracking over 10k tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries.
● Lead the development of the Enterprise API to support users ranging from on-chain protocols, financial institutions, hobbyists, as well as academic and other professional customers.
● Work with Sales and Product teams to review and prioritize development based on user feedback and market trends
● Research new technology to improve the software to meet new requirements in terms of scale and user experience.
● Guide a team of software developers to meet sprint goals and resolve issues as and when they occur.
skills and requirements
● Min 5 years of experience in software engineering or building applications that scale across millions of users daily with high SLA targets
● Experience in API, integrating payment systems like Stripe and building applications with complex payment lifecycles
● Write high quality code and are able to maintain good software development standards and practices
● Mentor other software engineers in technical subjects and are able to provide them with direction to level-up
● Work effectively with product and business teams to ensure technical feasibility and quality of each release cycle
● Excited by new, unfamiliar challenges and are able to make creative attempts to solve a problem
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...