I am working with an interesting health-tech startup with offices in 6 countries across SEA region, serving over millions of users. Role to be based in Singapore.
● Champion the assigned platform, leading a team to build/enhance/support it.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
● Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatization.
● Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
● Assist with estimating work efforts required for each phase of a project.
● Provide technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced engineers.
skills and requirements
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with 7-10 years of relevant experience in enterprise applications, preferably in Spring framework, Struts and Web services, UI frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS etc.)
● Strong leadership with 2-3 years of experience in leading/managing a team.
● Has experience in translating technical concepts into language for audiences, including software engineers, business and technical leaders.
● Experience of working within a tech startup and hyper growth environment
● Comfortable with fast paced operations and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves" to get things done.
● In-depth knowledge of the software development life cycle, SCM tools and CI/CD pipeline.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...