About the company
This client is a leading B2B2C logistic company. Due to its expansion plan, they are looking to hire an Engineering Manager to lead the software team.
About the job
You should be expecting 50% of your time on technical hands-on coding & involved in software architectural design. Another 50% on managerial and administrative task.
About the Team/Manager
You will be managing a team of 7 software developers and reporting into the Regional Head of Technology.
Skills and experience required
You will need proven work experience as an Engineering Manager or similar role with at least 10 years of working experience in the relevant portfolio.
- Overseeing staff and working with other management personnel.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to catch minor errors which can result in major problems.Organizational skills for keeping track of various budgets, employees, and schedules simultaneously.
- Experience in solutioning or past experience as solution architect.
- Experience with AWS and its services including containerisation and micro services such as kubernetes, beanstalk.
- Extensive knowledge technologies to utilise appropraitely for the products or systems.
- Programming Language: PHP, React, NodeJS, Java
Please send your updated CV to steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg if you're keen and we could jump on a quick call to discuss it further