- Opportunity to make key decision for solution architecture
- Engage with senior business stakeholders
About the company
Our Client is a market leader in their industry. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a new IT Architect / Solution Architect ( WMS, EDI and etc) to join their team.
About the job
Your responsibility involves:
- Facilitates tangible transformation and modernization outcomes by contributing to the development of a well-defined architectural vision and roadmap.
- Offers proficiency in architecture principles and standards when engaging with architecture governance committees.
- Acts as a knowledgeable resource to guide other teams and foster alignment of architectural elements within technical solutions.
- Contributes to the establishment of essential architecture concepts, standards, tools, best practices, and methodologies for the organization.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least at least 5 years of experience in warehouse management System / WMS, EDI and etc. At least 3 years of experience in drive the establishment of key architecture standards, tools, best practices, and methodologies. will be required for this role.
Candidates with TOGAF certification will be of added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to drive transformation with autonomy to make key decisions.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck TAN at https://www.linkedin.com/in/hoonteck-nologyrecruitment/. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)...