- Global role
- Attractive Salary Package
About the Company
Our Client is a Global MNC with a well established presence of more than 50 years with a diverse presence across Asia, US and Europe. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Solution Architect to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Solution Architect, your job responsibilities involve:
- Providing leadership to a team of high performing technology teams for the development of IT and support projects.
- Driving continuous development work to support on-going operational activities and the production support for existing and new digital products.
- Delivering technology projects in line with IT roadmap while ensuring collaboration with cross functional teams to develop, test and scale products and services.
- Establishing IT strategy for development and support projects while aiming to merge and unify emerging and legacy technologies.
- Standardizing system architecture, this includes facilitating reusable code base development, best practices and deployment processes.
- Managing vendors, stakeholders and partners across various projects and capabilities.
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 8 years of working experience in a Project Management / Solution Architect role with a proven track record of having delivered multiple end to end SDLC / Application projects while being responsible to manage end to end financial budgets/forecasts.
You should have a strong hands on technical knowledge on Microsoft Azure, .NET, SQL, Web technologies and Cloud.
You should also have a good understanding of Serverless and traditional full-stack architectures.
You should have a strong business process analysis experience coupled with a good understanding of how to bridge the gap between IT and business stakeholders.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global MNC as their Solution Architect. You will get the opportunity to drive leadership at a Global level while being empowered to implement IT strategy across the group to deliver Scalable products and services.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)