I am currently working with a company who is a leader for digitalization, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centers.
• Work on Digital/Channel projects with a global financial institution in Singapore
• Responsible Architect for regional implementation of Chat solution (WhatsApp Business)
• Write Solution Blueprint/Design documents
• Define interfaces and write Interface Agreements documents
• Stakeholder management, confident to explain solutions to senior management, work together with different teams in Asia and head office in Europe.
skills and requirements
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer science
• 5+ years of experience in design and implementation of enterprise systems in banking domain, preferably wealth management
• Strong collaboration skills across hierarchy levels and organizational boundaries
• Proficiency in enterprise technologies such as Java EE/Spring Boot, databases like Oracle, integration technologies like IBM MQ, IBM Integration Bus etc.
• Experience with Microservice Architecture
• Experience with workflow/chat solutions like Flowable is a plus
• Knowledge of architecture frameworks like TOGAF or Zachmann
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...