*Focus on internal development; Low turnover rate
about the company
My client is a global market leader in its industry. With rapid expansion plans, they are hiring a newly created permanent position of a Solutions Architect (Satellite Communications, Presales).
about the job
As the Solutions Architect, your role involves:
- Reviewing system diagrams, technical proposals and test plans.
- Working closely with other teams on concepts, design and testing of new products till production phase.
- Supporting presales activities in requirements gatherings as well as tender bidding support.
- Evaluating and recommending new and emerging technologies based on the current technological roadmap.
- Working closely with Project managers to manage resources, scope and schedule.
- Working closely with Product management team to implement products in solutions.
- Managing close communication on updates to senior management on project delivery progress etc.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have:
- At least 6 years of experience in system engineering design in the Satellite Communications space
- At least 3 years of experience in Presales
- Strong track record of stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of RF, Antennas, WAN/LAN equipment is good to have
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a global market leader as their Solution Architect where you will be part of a stable team with low turnover rate.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Josh LIM at 6510 3660 or https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshlimzishuo (EA: 94C3609 / R1766249)