I am currently working with a startup in Singapore that does data analytics for healthcare sector. Hybrid working arrangement. Office near One North/Kent Ridge.
- Work with partners and customers to onboard them onto our product platform including configuration, integration and customization of the product
- Optimize data flow systems for cross-functional teams in a secured and scalable manner
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements, transforming data into formats that are easy to consume and analyze
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements, e.g., automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, and re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into key performance metrics and support our next gen of products and data initiatives
skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Data Science, or related field
- Strong core software engineering and design principles such as object-oriented programming, version control, and runtime optimization
- Experience in working with partners to firm up requirements for integration or customization in writing
- Strong coding skills in preferably Python or NodeJS
- Familiarity with AWS services like S3 and EC2 and experience with working in a Unix environment
- (plus point) Familiarity with bioinformatics NGS data stored in both SQL database and NoSQL database
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...