about the company
Our client is a leading global power provider with a strong history and presence globally. They’re looking for a Parts Sales Engineer to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Develop effective strategies and plans to increase spare parts market share and revenue.
- Proactively handles all opportunities from leads to ensure timely fulfillment and profitability of business unit
- Conducts and provides accurate forecast and sales pipeline plans to management for planning
- Actively promotes Service Sales (Aftermarket products) to distributors in conjunction with spare parts sales
- Collaborates with the sales team to develop sales strategies to target new opportunities recognized within existing accounts
- Have in-depth knowledge on wide range of diesel industrial engines (small to large capacity) to provide support to distributors in terms of spare parts technical advice
- Optimizes inventory level to achieve low stock-up cost and satisfactory parts availability to customers
- Maintains accurate records of all projects, pricings, sales, and activity reports
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations for sales representatives, customers, and prospects
- Leads and participates in continuous improvement projects in cross-functional areas
- Diploma/degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in spare parts or automotive industry
- Comfortable with a fair amount of traveling in the Asia Pacific and South East Asia Region (10-15%)
- Possess strong customer service mind-set with keen enthusiasm for spare parts/power generation products
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...