- Global Consumer electronics company
- eCommerce role that focuses on strategy and execution.
Regional Digital & eCommerce Senior Specialist
about the companies
Our client is a consumer electronics company, with a global presence. It has dedicated its focus to deliver the highest quality of products to customers all over the world. With concrete plans for the future, its objective is to develop new business opportunities for the group locally. It is looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2023.
about the role
- Regional role, focusing on the APAC market.
- Focus on the company's marketplace business using the company’s data-driven insights.
- Strengthen business partnerships with distributors and key marketplaces to drive strategic and tactical ecommerce initiatives.
- Develop and execute strategies to boost online sales and enhance brand presence on online marketplaces.
- Identify B2B opportunities to boost marketplace channel's revenue.
- Enhance marketplace platforms for user-friendliness and high conversion rates.
- Personalise marketing campaigns for upselling and increased revenue.
- Set campaign goals, evaluate tests, and monitor key metrics.
- Explore omnichannel opportunities and coordinate with stakeholders.
- Lead APAC's GWP and exclusive merchandise strategies.
- Conduct A/B tests and leverage data for decisions.
- Incorporate local content into marketplaces.
- Collaborate on e-commerce strategies with teams and distributors.
- Develop digital media plans, manage agencies, and analyse data.
- Foster cross-functional collaboration for a seamless online customer experience.
- Monitor competitors and industry trends in APAC markets.
- Generate performance reports and metrics for stakeholders.
- Enhance ad effectiveness and identify revenue implications through data analysis.
skills and experience required
- Min 4 years experience in driving marketplace growth REGIONALLY.
- Bachelor’s Degree in eCommerce, Marketing or related fields.
- Proven track record in eCommerce platforms.
- Experienced in developing and executing successful marketplace strategies that drive ROAS and business results in APAC.
- Proficient in analytics platforms.
- Willingness to travel overseas
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609/ R23112482)...