about the company
Our Client is a MNC leading Internet service provider
about the job
- Support the Director of Hybrid Cloud & IT Solutions and Route To Market (RTM) leaders in developing a SAP practice strategy to meet regional and country SAP revenue and sales targets
- Pre-sales responsibilities will involve guiding and supporting the APAC Sales and Solution Engineering Teams in positioning and selling company’s SAP offerings with existing and prospective company customers, to ensure annual Sales targets for the SAP business are met.
- Support the Sales and Solution Engineering teams to engage a broad set of targeted MNC and Asia-Pacific enterprise customers, including: engaging customers to ascertain their technical and business requirements, helping to support architectural discussions related to company SAP solutions; educating technical and business personas on the value proposition of company’s SAP solutions; lending expertise for responses to customer proposals
- Product management responsibilities will involve partnering with the global Product Management teams on regional product enablement, deployment and localization, as well as providing inputs to them on APAC specific product requirements.
- Drive the development and execution of the APAC SAP Practice development and GTM strategy which encompasses both products and services.
- Provide on-going technical and commercial training to Sales and Presales RTM teams relevant to SAP services
- Responsible for driving the development and expansion of our strategic partner ecosystem e.g., SAP, AWS, Microsoft Azure in Asia Pacific to strengthen our SAP portfolio offering.
about the manager/team
This role reports to the Director of Hybrid Cloud & IT Solutions
skills and experience required
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience as a SAP Application / Basis / Technical / Architecture Lead with at least 3 full implementation, upgrade or migration life cycles in a SAP team.
- Strong consultative skills with the ability to define and articulate value propositions for customer solutions in support of SAP migrations / implementations / upgrades / managed services
- End to end pre-sales experience including SAP landscape sizing / architecture, responding to RFPs, performing C-Level client presentations and coordinating with delivery teams
- Ability to lead technical/application teams or work independently to provide architectural guidance
- Prior experience interfacing with account teams, customer IT, business and executive management to define requirements, provide technical/application advisory as well as recommend / propose SAP solutions
- Deep and broad technical knowledge of SAP solutions including SAP S/4HANA, ERP 6.0, BW, BTP, SuccessFactors, BPC etc.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function
(EA: 94C3609/ R1324990)