about the company
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of semiconductor assembly equipment. Together with its extensive expertise in process technology, this company is well positioned to provide customers with next-generation semiconductor and electronic assembly solutions. They’re now looking for a committed Staff Mechanical/Operations Engineer (NPI) to join the company during this exciting time.
about the job
- Drive programs to develop supplier and/or in-house manufacturing processes, quality/continuous improvement systems
- Coordinate with design engineers to improve the design concept and simplify the manufacturability of our machines;
- Develop test procedures, test equipment and data collection methods for manufacturing equipment production;
- Identify, diagnose and resolve “assembly process” related problems to achieve defined First Pass Yield, Productivity and Target Throughput; Validate
- Support New Products Verification Testing for manufacturability and Quality Machines deliverables;
- Provide training and skill set profiling for Manufacturing Technicians;
- Maintain and support the Production software tools, Oracle and PCs.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience in equipment manufacturing industry
- Possess knowledge in Mechanical Design and Assembly Process
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SPC, DOE and FMEA is an advantage
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172