About the company
I am representing a multiple awards winning P.R agency over the past decade with an established foothold within the local and APAC region.
They count some of the largest technology and tech-driven companies as their clients and as part of their continuous growth , they are looking for like-minded individuals with a passion in strategic communications and looking to develop their career in being a trusted communications advisor to their clients.
This role in return provides flexibility of work , with a structured performance-driven system where good performers are highly incentivized and rewarded along with being guided and mentored by seasoned communications practitioners.
About the role
Reporting to the Account Director , your responsibilities will includes
- Working closely with senior management to develop and implement P.R and integrated communications strategies for clients locally and across the APAC region
- Provide a consultative approach to understand clients” needs and branding objectives to formulate strategic communications plans including including data storytelling campaigns, social and digital marketing campaigns, premium content creation
- Manage client relationships and offer timely strategic counsel and advice to clients to ensure that we are able to achieve their communications objectives
- Manage multiple day-to-day tasks with strict adherence to deadlines and expectations.
- To manage media relations contacts/press on a day-to-day basis and regularly drafts client, press, or public-facing communications/content
- Maintaining insights and gaining understanding of industry trends, competitors, and other macro-factors through research and media monitoring.
Skills and experience required
- Min 7 years of experience from B2B in-house or P.R agency background
- Strong passion in strategic communications and being able to be a trusted advisor to clients and develop long-term working relationships
- Ability to handle multi projects within stipulated deadlines
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)...