I am currently working with a well-known company in Singapore.
Salary budget is base + AWS + up to 3 months variable bonus. 5 days in office located at Joo Koon. 1-2 rounds of interview to offer stage.
● Lead the implementation of digital products, including Supply Chain Management Software TMS, WMS and other relevant technologies
● Oversee the entire product lifecycle, from ideation and development to launch and ongoing optimization.
● Including the ability to prioritise key product features in the roadmap, based on business impact and value, especially with the “minimum viable product” iterative development mindset.
● Conduct regular assessments of product performance, track KPI’s, user feedback, and market trends to drive continuous improvement.
skills and requirements
● Bachelor's Degree in Business/Supply Chain/IT or a related field
● Min 5 years of proven experience in product management with a focus on supply chain and IT solutions
● Candidates from solutions providers, e-commerce and/or consulting environments can be considered
● Possess a strong understanding of the end-to-end (E2E) supply chain processes, technology trends and industry best practices
● Experience in product management with the ability to integrate technical solutions into an operational environment to ensure a sustainable solution.
● Demonstrated leadership in driving successful product outcomes, from concept to implementation.
● Cross-disciplinary understanding of business functions (such as logistics, warehouse, fulfillment, accounting/ finance)
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...