about the company
With a strong global presence, they deliver world-class assurance, tax, and consulting services. With a strong branding in the market, they continue to gain popularity due to their professionalism and consistency in achieving business objectives. As part of their growing business plans, there is now an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Sustainability Senior Manager.
about the job
- You will partner clients across the globe in various industries to provide advice on ESG and sustainability programs as a lead consultant
- Provide technical consulting support to reporting and assurance teams
- Monitor developments on sustainability legislations closely, to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and identify risks and opportunities for clients
- Mentor your team members to reach their highest potential
- You will help to drive new client partnership opportunities by delivering best in class services
skills and experience required
- Minimally a degree in sustainability, environmental, business, finance or accounting.
- At least 7 to 8 years of work experience in the professional services industry with at least 5 years in Sustainability.
- Strong experience in GRI and TCFD reporting with a good understanding of SGX sustainability reporting guidelines. You have a track record of client engagements on ESG/Sustainability programs.
- Good to have:
- Knowledge of SASB standards
- Carbon and other Greenhouse Gas (GHG) footprint.
- Design and set SBTs, advise on carbon reduction strategies and programs
- Perform Human Rights due diligence throughout the supply chain and advising on related program definition and implementation
- Strong reserach, analytical and report writing skills
- An agile team player who is able to communicate effectively to different stakeholders to meet evolving needs. You are a leader who is able to redirect your team according to the projects’ needs and have good client service skills.
why is this a good role?
You can continue to grow your career in an advisory firm with a strong branding worldwide, in a company that is forward-looking and invests in technology to reduce efficiency gaps.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lauren Baey at 8687 1612 (EA: 94C3609/R21100977).